The JABCECC is starting to plan for the grand opening weekend party. We are hoping to schedule the party for the end of summer.
The weekend, while still in the beginning planning phase, will be full of fun canid centered activities, entertainment, education, food, drinks, and outstanding guests!!
As we begin the planning process, we are reaching out to all of our friends and supporters to ask you how would you like to be involved?
We need help with the following:
1) Food/Drinks coordinator: reaching out to local venues to explore who can donate/cater for the events
2) Design coordinator - this place needs to look fantabulous!!! We will need local party companies and a super canid theme
3) Event coordinator
4) Hotel/transportation Coordinator: Securing local hotel rooms and shuttle service for folks
5) Sponsorship Coordinator: Reach out to see which companies would like to sponsor/advertise for the event
6) Volunteer Coordinator: Organize the volunteers
7) Guest speaker coordinator: Reach out to experts in canid conservation, genetics to provide guest lecture during the event
8) Entertainment Coordinator: We need some good music!!!
9: PR/Social Media Coordinator
11) Items for Auction
If interested, contact Amy at email@example.com